my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

2.21.2005

Cool website

I really like this website:

http://www.futureme.org/

You can write a letter to yourself in the future, and read other letters other people have written to themselves. I'd like to post mine, but I didn't think to copy and paste it before I sent it off. I guess I'll post it up here in 30 years when it gets to me, hehe.

Here's one from the random entries:

Dear FutureMe,
Just dropped by to say Happy 21st, from you when you were 14. Hope you get nice presents.
Yours, Me
(written Sat Oct 18, 2003, to be delivered Wed Oct 13, 2010)

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow, that's kind of creepy. I mean, imagine getting an email from a long time ago? I would have to start preparing myself now, and that kind of defeats the purpose.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

that is cool and kinda creepy at the same time, I'm gonna go check it out and maybe send myself one

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

But...does that mean I have to have the same email address years from now for it to work? Hmmm...maybe I'll just send it a couple months from now

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

Will e-mail even exist 20 years from now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home