thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever
Gotta get out ofthe house today. I don't know for what reason, or when exactly but I've got to. It's been too long.
posted by gg @ 10:42 AM
and that is exactly why I hate being unemployed, seems like I have no motivation, no reason to go anywhere, to get dressed, etc. I hope you find something wonderful to do today
I sit here because I have nothing better to do. Going outside would be better. Guess you got the right idea then!
i wish i was at home with nothing to do... *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
and that is exactly why I hate being unemployed, seems like I have no motivation, no reason to go anywhere, to get dressed, etc.
I hope you find something wonderful to do today
I sit here because I have nothing better to do. Going outside would be better. Guess you got the right idea then!
i wish i was at home with nothing to do... *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home