my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

4.07.2005

Wednesday night TV

Last night was a bonanza of television. Anyone else watch Lost and Alias? Great episodes of each show last night. I know they were excellent because I'm still thinking about both shows this morning.

Warning: BIG SPOILERS AHEAD so please stop reading if you don't want to know/discuss what happened on Lost or Alias last night

Lost just gets better and better. When Reality television took off a few years ago, many people were worried that reality television would kill fiction programming. At the time, I maintained that there were so many terrible fiction shows on TV it was no wonder people switched to reality. Fiction tv wasn't dead by any means, the genre simply had a new competitor and so the creators of fiction tv would now have to step up to the plate.

They stepped up bigtime with Lost. I was going to talk about last night's episode but I don't really want to give anything away. Go find a friend with Tivo and watch the episode if you haven't seen it already. I am thinking about putting Lost in my prized "Best Show on TV" mental category, replacing longtime favorite "Survivor" which is just getting old, despite Mark Burnett's best efforts.

I want to marry all the men on Lost. I think If I was stranded on a desert island with them I might be able to convince them that polygamy is okay.

My first husband:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Doctor Jack, handsome, young, dedicated, smart, funny, honest to a fault. He would be the natural choice for husband number one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Boone, the cutest guy on the island, makes husband number two. Those blue eyes would have helped me forget that he was in love with his stepsister. Our marriage would have been short, but very very sweet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This guy Sawyer would be my husband number three. I'd like to sit and drink and talk with him until the sun comes up. He seems to get crabby easily, so whenever he was in a bad mood I'd go and hang out with another husband.

This post has somehow denigrated into a seventh-grader analysis of which boy is cutest/best to marry. I have no idea how that happened.

6 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger grace said...

i LOVE these kinds of posts... mmm, eye candy.

yes, i'm a shallow girl.

i LOVE lost. never got into alias. i think it's because jen garner's a man.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jay said...

At first I liked Lost, then I found it dragged on too much without really revealing anything, now I like it again. Except, holy cow, can what happened last week really be for real?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Photominer said...

I like the show, but its getting hokey again. Weird, but still good.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Photominer said...

Hey, thats "referring" thingy is misleading! I haven't visited that much in the last 24 hours! :-)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger gg said...

You mean to tell me you're not stalking me?

*Damn!* I mean, uh, what a relief!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Photominer said...

hee, nope, not a stalker. Ask anyone who knows me! Honest. I'll give you their contact info, or email, or where they hang out at lunch, or something....

Just kidding, jeez, I don't visit for a day and you post three?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home