my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

3.29.2005

Just be

Sometimes I get so worked up about not having a job, moving to a new country, not knowing very many people, etc. then, suddenly, I will be overwhelmed with the realization that my life just as it is, with all its future uncertanties and promises, is not all that bad. Every day brings something brand new, and for that I am thankful.

---

I am drinking and watching Amazing Race. It is the best show on tv right now (including Survivor, a perennial fave of mine). I knew Rob was evil, but man... he is SO BAD. I can't wait to see what happens to the grandparent couple.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Rusty said...

Maybe Rob will eat the grandparents.

You are better off than a cousin I once had. She was a Jehova's Witness and they sent her to Canada to bring backa a husband.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Photominer said...

Ha, I think he's just kinda dumb when it comes to ther people. Then again, he wins. What do I know... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home