Bold Moves (and here I am still in my PJ's)
My running is now up to 5k three or four times a week, and as my body grows stronger my boldness grows also. The blood starts pumping and my brain starts working and I can't turn it off until I've DONE something. I emailed an Executive Producer here in Vancouver whom I've never even met and asked for a chance at the job I REALLY want. The potential for rejection is at a near all-time high, but I certainly will never get anywhere sitting here in my PJ's watching TV all day.
----
In other news, I'm really loving this blog, it reads like a novel:
http://63days.blogspot.com/
If you aren't reading it yet, you should start at the bottom with entry one. It's so good.

4 Comments:
Hi GM, there is something to be said about spending the day in pj's, isn't there? I've been doing it for quite some time. Thanks for the link, great blog, I recognize Alli from other blogs too, which is cool.
Good luck with the job, keep us posted eh?
Good luck on the job!
good luck!!!!
Good luck and such as well. Make sure you take the beachball to the beach, and not the sled!
Post a Comment
<< Home