my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

3.10.2005

Article #1 out the Door!

So this whole "freelance author" thing is pretty darn fun. I spent this morning researching and writing up an article on immigrating to Canada (I am an expert at this) and I just sent it off to the editor of the magazine. I hope they decide to print it! Even though I have never heard of this magazine before, and the pay is practically nonexistent, I am having a blast going through the process. It would be a big thrill just to see the article in print. I can work on making my millions later.

Also, my brain really really likes being used again. It was growing fat and lazy with all the television I've been watching lately, and I've finally started to whip it back into shape.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Rusty said...

Awesome. It will give you a resume(accent mark here) at least :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home