my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

2.27.2005

Making pizza

So I have been trying to make pizza lately. I've made it about four times so far. The first time was a total disaster. Although the BF wanted me to give up, I keep trying again and again and yesterday I think I had my first real success. The sauce was good, the crust was cooked and crisp but not burnt, and the vegetables were good. It looked so good coming out of the oven, I should have taken a picture.

Now I want to buy a pizza stone to see if that makes it any better. Anyone have any experience with these things? Do they really work? What brand is good?

4 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sorry, I'm no help there. I do make pizza for Jason, and calzones too, but I just use a regular metal pizza dish. Let me know if you do get a stone.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rusty said...

It's not delivery, it's Di Giorno!

Sums up my thoughts on it.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger grace said...

can't help on this one... i either get the frozen ones or when i'm feeling especially fancy, i buy those boboli premade crusts. heh. yes. that's sad.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

I've heard that those pizza stones are really good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home