my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

2.25.2005

Me, a freelance writer?

So a friend of mine sent me a list of freelance writing opportunities, for magazines and such. I was doubtful at first, but I looked in to a few of these opportunites and I think they are for real. Today I wrote up a sample script for this one company that does cell phone tours and sent an application away. My fingers are crossed, I'll let you know what the result is.

I also want to start worm composting, has anyone done this? Is it stinky or what?

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Rusty said...

Worm composting sounds like something I'd do while rotting in my grave...

But on the brighter side of this post, freelance writing sounds fun. Good luck!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

what's a cell phone tour?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home