my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

3.07.2005

Lazy day

I had this huge list of things to do today. Somehow, instead of getting the stuff done, all I've wanted to do all day is surf the internet and lie on the couch. An Editor of one of the magazines I wrote to during my freelance writer spurt last week wrote back and said they'd like me to submit some articles (on spec, of course) for consideration. No rush, however. And the pay is so low I'm practically volunteering my time, but (unemployed) beggars can't be choosers so I will take a crack at it.

I did get rid of a broken printer. Even though it didn't work any more I couldn't bear to throw it out so I listed it on Craigslist and someone came and got it within 2 hours. I love Craigslist!

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Rusty said...

Awesomeness. I will bask in your glories of becoming a freelance writer!

Bridal shower magazine though... not exactly my kind of reading material...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

holy cow!
I decided to check out "craiglist" but craiglist.com is a nasty porn site...time to delete my history at work (again)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger gg said...

Spit, it's:

www.craigslist.org

it defaults to San Francisco, but you can select a city near you over on the right side

 

Post a Comment

<< Home