my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

2.28.2005

Today's Obsession (continued): Baby Shower

So I'm still obsessed with this whole baby shower thing. I feel like I'm in bizarro land or something.

By today, I was mostly over it all, but then today I get an email from P, telling me the baby shower is in 20 days (no place or time, however) and a curt, "I know you won't be able to make it." WTF? I wasn't planning on going anyway after being treated so badly, but I theoretically COULD HAVE attended. I have lots of frequent flier miles and I could buy a ticket and be there easily.

The rudeness is astounding, I just can't believe it.

I have learned one lesson for sure: never, ever, ever, offer to throw any kind of a party or do anything nice for J ever again. In fact, I am putting my relationship with J on hold until I calm down about this or until she starts acting like a human again.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

It sounds like you've done the right thing in everything you've done so far. All you can do now is be ready should J try to reach out to you.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger gg said...

thanks, OE :)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

I agree, you've been more than fair with her

 

Post a Comment

<< Home