my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

3.03.2005

AArgh Blogger!!

I wrote a cool post and blogger ate it!!! AARRGH.

Here are the highlights:

-- When I was in the eighth grade we had a special class where the teacher was trying to get us to think about the future

-- They explained that the average person makes $15,000 a year (this was the 80's) and passed out little pieces of paper and asked us to answer the following quesitons: 1) How much money do you want to make when you grow up? and 2) What time do you want to wake up in the morning?

-- I wrote down:
1) $50,000 a year
2) Whenever I want to!

-- At the moment, I got number two taken care of, so dreams do come true! Hehe. The trick is getting both 1) and 2) at the same time. Still working on that one.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

At least you didn't write "Marry rich." Even in 1983, I knew a woman who went to college to get an MRS degree (although she didn't marry rich; after graduation, her husband worked in the college mailroom).

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Rusty said...

You could rob a bank and have number one and two taken care of for a while.

But then there are those pesky police, can't they just allow us to realize our American Dream (Canadian if you must...) just once!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

winning the lottery would work, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home