I am the Quizinator
Kudos to Grace, for providing the list.
1) WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?
I think it's those two Homer books, The Odyssey and one other one, but not for their content. I was forced to buy them for an English class, I have never read them, and yet I give them primo bookcase spots because I think they make me look smart.
2) WHAT DID YOU DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY?
My BF made pasta, we ate it and drank some wine.
3) IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
It's not quite plastic surgery, but I'd like to get my half a fake front tooth re-done.
4) DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?
I am afraid of dark woods.
5) WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE
MOMENTS?
Playing with my hair.
6) DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
I have met famous people and even spent some time with some of them (mostly through work), but I don't have any famous "friends." One time in college I was slight friends with the kid from Over the Top (he was all grown up and in college), then someone told me he was the kid from Over the Top and I got all freaked out and nervous around him and that was the end of that.
7) WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?
Altoids.
8) WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?
I miss feeling like I was one of the smartest people in the world. Big fish, small pond-type situation.
9) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?
Yes, but the only time I was every halfway decent was when I was in OUR TOWN in the eighth grade. I played George Gibbs (not enough boys in Drama). I was too young to be nervous. After that, it was all downhill.
10) WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?
Piano. I used to play when I was young, but I have forgotten everything now.
11) WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?
French. My grandmother speaks only broken English, and her English is getting worse as she gets older. I'd like to learn French so I can continue to communicate with her.
12) WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?
Apple-tini. (I know, how LA) I also like beer on tap if it's a pub-type place.
13) DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?
Yes.
14) FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Utter devotion to me :)
15) MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?
I'm a cheapo. Maybe a plane ticket home just for a weekend?
16) WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?
Eggs/breakfast in general.
17) WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEVER BUY?
SUV or other gas-guzzling status-type vehicle.
18) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Make sure my neice and nephew's college was taken care of. Buy a house. Buy my two sisters each a house. Give some to non-religious charities (5% I would like to give). Invest the rest (if there is anything left).
19) DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Yes. I cry very easily.
20) WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?
Smoke pot.
21) WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few days ago, about the whole baby shower thing.
22) HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?
To get a little tipsy, maybe 2 strong drinks. I don't get sleepy when drinking unless I am also bored, then it would only take maybe 3.

2 Comments:
I have half a fake front tooth also.
Isn't that a retarded thing to have in common?
I've never suffered a tooth injury. I was supposed to read the Iliad, but never did. (I think I read the Odyssey.) I used to know some relatives of Dorothy Fontana (better known as D.C. Fontana). Items 9 and 20 are covered elsewhere.
Post a Comment
<< Home