my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

3.11.2005

It's an Eminem Day

I normally hate rap and find rappers vile. Especially all that stuff talking about "the bitches" and "the ho's" and the bouncing cars and all that crap.

There are a few exceptions to my hatred, and the biggest one is Eminem, formerly Marshall Mathers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I re-watched all of his videos on his official website today. He is so cute. And so very talented. Did you see 8 MILE? Fantastic. His music is smart, catchy, and full of pure, unadulterated rage. As someone who was once court-ordered to attend Anger Management counselling, there's nothing I appreciate more than rage.

5 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

OK, why not compare Eminem to Randy Newman? Hear me out. In both cases, someone who briefly looks at the lyrics will decide that both of them are the vilest people to ever walk the earth. Dig a little deeper, though, and you'll be richly rewarded. Not that I'd want Eminem to marry my daughter, but I can still appreciate his talent.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger SJ said...

I didn't like 8 Mile. But I do think he's very clever in his songs...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

I like some of his stuff pretty well, it's catchy

8 Mile was good, except for the sex scene in the factory, ewww when she licked her hand ewwwwww

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Rusty said...

Eminem was the man for a while, and I like some of his songs.

His recent ones with fart jokes and knocks on Peewee Herman? Thats a stretch...

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger gg said...

OE, I guess I'm not that familiar with Randy Newman's music to really compare them.

That sex scene was disgusting spit, you are right. That was when Brittany Murphy was in her way-too-skinny skanky look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home