my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

4.05.2005

Kicking myself into shape

I finished my laziness with a bang, when I went out running. I ran like a mo-fo yesterday. I just planned on doing 5k but then while I was out I was feeling pretty good (no wonder, it's the first movement I've done for days) so I decided to try to go farther. I ran 7.6k! The best part is if I run slower I can actually get my breath back, so I think if I run slow I could go on forever. I have a 10k race coming up soon and I hope to be able to run the whole thing.

When I got home I Rasterbated that cop picture from the LA war protest and put it on my wall. Other than second-grade cut-and-paste job it looks pretty awesome:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I might re-do it with a finer dot size and with a proper backing so I can actually use it as a piece of wall art, but for now it's a short-term experiment.

I didn't get this job in LA I applied for. I want a job. I could use the money and I'm almost 100% crazy without a job, so I would have taken it if I had got it, but today I'm secretly happy to be unemployed. Check back tomorrow for a different story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home