my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

10.14.2004

My life is even LESS fascinating these days, if possible

I was trying to think of something to write about besides the only two things that are going on in my life, namely 1) work and 2) election. I failed. I work 12 hours a day, and spend the rest of the time worrying about the election and eating and sleeping. I have stopped anything in the way of hobbies, I have stopped watching tv in my spare time, and I am gaining weight.

The only good thing about all this is that I have discovered this Benefit bronzer that makes it look like I go outside once in a while. Of course, it is better to actually see sunlight, but until I can get out again, it feels good to LOOK like I have a life. Today someone said it looked like I got some sun over the weekend, like I went to the beach. YAY!

I think after this weekend things will be smoother. Maybe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home