my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

9.24.2004

The love life of Bob Goldthwait

Hello everyone, this is your faithful correspondent Genetic Mishap, reporting in from a day spent in front of the television.

I found the remote control, but when I saw "Hot to Trot" was on television, I couldn't bear to switch the channel. Billed as one of the unfunniest comedies ever made, I had to watch it. So far, it has definitely earned its' reputation. Oh God, is it bad.

Bobcat Goldthwait plays a rube who inherits half his evil stepfather's company and, oh Goodness does anyone really care about the plot? The evil stepfather wears fake buck teeth throughout the movie and John Candy, one of the funniest men who ever lived, made the unfortunate choice to play the voice of a talking horse who gives stock tips, if that's any help.

I got to wondering what Bobcat is up to these days and, guess what-- he's ENGAGED TO his co-star from "Unhappily Every After," -- bombshell Nikki Cox. Apparently this is old news, but I never heard it before.

Here's a picture of the happy couple:



WTF?? I'm not making this up. What in the world attracted her to this guy? On the TV show, he played the voice of the stuffed rabbit in the basement. He's probably three times her age, and looks it, but still dresses like a clown. Did his performance as the spaz in [INSERT 80'S MOVIE HERE] really wow her all that much? Heck, I even consider myself a Bobcat Goldthwait fan, but I just cannot believe this.

To make matters worse, she dumped her other co-star on that show, the immensely cute Kevin Connolly, to be with Bobcat.

Take a look at the guy Nikki Cox dumped for Bobcat Goldthwait:



Now you know why he has such sad eyes.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

It's hard to tell why a young woman would be attracted to Goldthwait. Of course, I only know his public persona; perhaps in private he's an intellectually stimulating individual (or, as philosopher Tom Leykis would say, perhaps Goldthwait has a 12 inch personality).

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said...

count me in as another person who did not know of the Cox/Bobcat union. I can't think of a comment other than WTF?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home