my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

8.29.2004

So much work, so little time

Too busy working to bitch about my coworkers today... this upcoming week is going to be hell and then things should be easier for the next month after that. I am predicting I will need at least three bottles of red wine to get me through the week. We'll see if that turns out to be true.

In other news...

There is a co-worker of mine who is a joy to work with. A JOY! I seriously have never had such a nice working relationship with anyone. She has consistently gone above and beyond the call of duty. She's leaving in a couple weeks, I'd like to get her a gift. Does anyone have any idea of a gift that would be appropriate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home