my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

10.14.2004

Bathroom fears

Once in a while, when using a public bathroom I suddenly and unreasonably become worried I am in the men's bathroom by mistake. This happens even when I am very familiar with the public bathrooms I am using (at work). I get panic-stricken and then, after thinking really hard about it, I decide I did, indeed, walk into the women's restroom.

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Are there boogers on the stall wall? Has somebody etched "SUK MY DIK"? Do you hear the sounds of urinals?

Then chances are you aren't in a men's room. Women may get nasty in a bathroom, but men? God that's just not right what we do.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger gg said...

boogers on the bathroom wall?

*shudder*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home