my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

1.31.2005

Adjustment

Stupid me. I thought coming to canada where shows were small and I was the EXPERT would be great. I could bring the great enlightened ways of production in LA to the small shows here, making everything smoother and better.

Oh how wrong I was. On every turn where I think I know a better way to do something, I am thwarted by people here who tell me "our system works, why change it?" And no amount of convincing that the new system puts everyone on the same page/will save time/therefore will save money will change it.

I feel like I am being driven into what must be the stone age of production. I'm surprised people aren't fucking carving many stone tablets into the video tapes here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home