Not if, but when
Yesterday I was about 30 precent sure I was getting laid off/fired on Friday.
Today I am 90 percent sure.
Since I posted last, these things have happened to make me sure:
1) A co-worker has asked me for copies of some stuff that I have been working on. "For my binder" she said vaguely.
2) My boss has not spoken to me yet AT ALL, not even to make small talk or say "Good Morning"
3) I went over the situation with my sister, who is an expert on getting fired. Just to see if I'm crazy or what. Without hesitation, she told me that I should take all my personal items from my desk home today, so I can just leave after being let go on Friday.
I haven't been fired since College. I feel like it's probably for the best, but still I hope I won't cry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home