Update on romantic life of Nikki Cox
In this post I talked at length about how dumbfounded I was that Nikki Cox was dating Bobcat Goldthwait.
SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS! It has recently been reported that Nikki Cox dumped Bobcat's old wrinkled ass out on the street. Recently, she's been seen around town with a new man. Who is this lucky man?
Here's a hint: he guest-starred recently on an episode of her new show, Las Vegas.
Stumped?
Ok I'll tell you: Nikki Cox's new love is none other than Jay Mohr!
Here he is pictured mocking Bobcat Goldthwait, adding insult to injury. "Ha ha, you weird-talking old dude who did all those 80's movies! I'm with Nikki now! She's like 20 years younger than you, and practically a supermodel, what were you thinking? Oh yeah, and that movie you were in with that talking horse... it sucked!"
Ooohhh, Jay Jay Jay, watch your mouth. Just because you're dealing with Bobcat Goldthwait's sloppy seconds doesn't mean you have to be so harsh!
----
The only question that stands in my mind is I wonder if they hooked up while shooting the Las Vegas episode was still going on, or did it take a few days?
(all this according to page six)

1 Comments:
Hah. Well thank god now I know!
Post a Comment
<< Home