my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

4.12.2005

Final Baby Shower Update

My cousin J had her baby a couple weeks ago. The only reason I know (or anyone in the family knows) is because her sister found it online somewhere. J has not spoken to me or anyone in the family since the baby shower.

I can only guess that she wants out of the family for good. I never knew you could get out of a family, and before this whole fiasco I would have sworn that it was not possible.

Shows what I know.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jay said...

It is indeed possible. I am living it myself. Good times.
Weird to find out about things in such a detached manner though.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger grace said...

guess blood's not thicker than water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home