my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

4.12.2005

Independence Air Sucks

Aargh. Whatever you do, don't fly Independence Air. I thought I was getting a cheap cross-country flight (quoted price: $165 on Travelocity). A huge bill on my credit card and several hours worth of phone calls later, it's not so cheap any more. Even though I booked through Travelocity and have an emailed and printed receipt, Ifly.com charged $80 more than I was quoted to my credit card.

Two hours on the phone and I still don't have any money charged back to my credit card. Not only that, but a woman from Independence Air was extremely rude to me. If it's not charged back by Friday, I'm cancelling the charge and not flying anywhere.

3 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Jay said...

It's insane how airlines really screw over their customers. I wish we could seriously boycott the unworthy ones so that they'd have to reform, but that's hard to do when you have so few choices.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

damn, that's not right

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger kilgorsky said...

Isn't there a way to get thru to the managenent and complain? Shit, I wouldn't fly with them either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home