my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

10.26.2004

On the other side

You all have been hearing me complain about my terrible work schedule for weeks now. Well, I am happy to say that I am finally out on the other side. No, the schedule hasn't gotten any easier-- I have simply decided to accept the situation. I have given up on having dinner with anyone, watching regular tv shows, going grocery shopping, doing regular laundry, etc. I have been working 10 - 15 hours a day, and I basically just go home to sleep and then come back. I always have enjoyed my work, I just usually expect to have some sort of other life too. I have been crabbing because I haven't been able to meet those expectations. Change the expectations, and all of a sudden my life becomes bearable again. I'm happy today, really happy for the first time in at least a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home