my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

4.13.2005

What say you?

Seeing as it's Fashion Week here in Vancouver, I have a fashion question for my gentle readers:

What is your verdict on the act of wearing socks with sandals? Is it a total fashion faux pas, or are there times when the act may be acceptable/appropriate? Have you ever worn socks with sandals?

5 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Rusty said...

Socks with sandals warrants execution.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

NEVAH!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

I am not in any way, shape or form a fashion authority. However, on functional grounds I question why one would wear socks with sandals. If you're already wearing sandals, why wear socks?

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Photominer said...

never never never, even if I wanted to, my wife would divorce me.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

My mom wears socks with sandals all of the time, but she also wears her sandals all year long because they're comfortable. Personally, I would never do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home