Secret work crush
So I have a secret crush on this guy at work. I would NEVER act on it, mind you, but it's kind of an exciting highschooly feeling whenever I'm near him. I like looking at him and thinking he will never know and it gives me something to think about at work besides, well, work. Sort of like my own personal hobby. At the same time, I'm embarrassed a little by the whole thing because it's so juvenile. Will I always think and feel like a 17-year-old trapped in a grown woman's body?
I had a dream about my secret crush last night. I dreamt that there was a big meeting where we all had to watch something on TV and instead of watching the TV he kept looking at me. I got all nervous in my dream, like "does he know I have a crush on him?" (because if he knew, everything becomes so unprofessional and not fun at all). I was relieved to wake up and realize that it was all a dream. Also, when I went into work today and saw him I realized he had been much cuter in my dream last night.

1 Comments:
oh, crushes! they're so much fun! i haven't had one since... i saw gael garcia bernal in la mala educacion the other night! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home