Random news
1. I went to a new dentist yesterday. The hygenist who cleaned my teeth was a tartar fiend and she scraped the shit out of my teeth. I tried to lie to her and tell her I flossed regularly, but she poked my gums until I told the truth. (I really never floss) My mouth is sore and watery today. My stomach is sick too, I think because of all the mouth water. I feel grose.
2. Haven't got the pictures from the wedding back yet. Am worried they all turned out HORRIBLY and I will have ruined all permanent memories of the wedding.
3. Have most of a 24 roll of film to use up. This lame dude who refuses to drive anywhere needs headshots, I think I will do them for him with the rest of the roll, but I'm not looking forward to the hassle. I don't mind not being paid, but I do mind hassle.
4. I keep thinking my stomach feeling grose is the result of hunger, so I keep eating, but it doesn't help my stomach any. Argh!

4 Comments:
Well it's cute that you keep trying at any rate.
I hate feeling a watery mouth after a vistit at the dentist. I get that too.
I know exactly how you are feeling, after my recent trip to the dentist. First time in 7 years. I didn't even try to lie about flossing.
when do you get the pics back?
yeah. dentists always know when you're lying to them about flossing.
Post a Comment
<< Home