my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

4.25.2005

Nervosity strikes

To build up my new photography portfolio (and to keep me busy during my unemployment) I've started offering to photograph people and events for just the cost of film. I was actually very surprised at how many people would take me up on this offer. Tomorrow I have my first wedding! It's a pretty casual elopement-type affair, from what they tell me. Still, it's a wedding, like a once-in-a-lifetime-type-deal and I keep telling myself "If you screw this up, they will have NO decent photos of their wedding."

Today I am scouting out the church and stocking up on film.

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

My little sister paid a ton of money and got no pictures from the photographer, he totally screwed them up (she did get her money back). Thank God they had friends who took pictures. I'm sure yours will be great

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger grace said...

it'll be great. just take LOTS of pics. quantity over quality, baby :P hehe..

no, seriously, i think you will do wonderfully.

we just had family take pics and stuff. they turned out fine... :)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Photominer said...

Yes, post some pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home