Things I am thankful for
in no particular order...
1. My boyfriend. The shit he puts up with...
2. Being able to take a chance at a new life
3. My family, even though they get on my nerves sometimes (some of them voted for Bush!) I love them all and am so happy to be related to them.
4. Being a grown-up and in control of my own life. This can be broken down into
a) picking what I eat for dinner every night b) living where I want to live c) doing what I want to do for work, or not working at all sometines d) staying up as late as I want to e) I think you get the idea. Sometimes I forget how miserable I was as a teenager, and how much happier I am as an adult with no one to boss me around (except my actual boss, who pays me handsomely for the privelege so it's okay).
5. Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
and more...
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 Comments:
Yes, I'm staying. I'm cleaning out my apartment over Christmas and officially moving up to Vancouver for good. Or for the next long while, anyway.
This is off topic, but I'll do a crummy rewrite to make it sound on topic.
I'm thankful for the fact that Millionaire Mom (subject of a September 2 post on your blog) must have earned her million. How else can you explain the fact that her blog disappeared some time between November 3 and today (November 26)? I assume she made her million but refused to gloat about it.
And by the way, I assume that you'll get used to celebrating Thanksgiving Day a little earlier. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home