my not so fascinating life

thoughts, links, comments, rants, whatever

Google
  Web Not so fascinating life   

1.17.2005

buying a house

My newest obsession has four walls and a roof. I've been dreaming of becoming a homeowner. I am sick of having a bland mostly windowless apartment where I am afraid of putting nails into the walls. I want a house that I can fix up just how I like without fear of what the landlord thinks.

Maybe someday I can make it happen, for now I just drive by "For Sale" signs and imagine what it would be like to walk into a home of my own at the end of a long day at work.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger grace said...

we own a condo. and it would be nice... if my husband would LET ME PUT HOLES IN THE WALL! heh. sorry. i'm okay now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home